Harnessing the Inherent Efficiency of Old Buildings
Landmarks Renovation Design & Consulting, located in Santa Rosa, California, has been a leader in the historic renovation design field, specializing in the integration of passive energy features of old buildings with modern efficiency requirements, for over two decades.
Serving all of Northern California, Landmarks Renovation offers consulting and historic evaluation services, unleashing the energy efficiency of buildings constructed in the “Pre-Thermostat Age”, as well as complete architectural services.
- Historical Evaluations and Reports
- Renovation/Rehabilitation/Restoration Design
- Building Preservation Consulting Services
- Energy-Efficiency Evaluation, Design and Retrofit
- Federal Historic Review Compliance Services
- Documentation via Cutting-Edge Photo-Drafting Techniques
- State, Local and National Register Nominations.
Whether you are an energy-retrofit company seeking historic clearances, or a homeowner needing a renovation to make your older home more current and energy efficient, contact the building preservation specialists, with a reputation for fast turnaround complimented by affordability, at Landmarks RDC today.